How Do I Eliminate Or Solve Google Crawling Error "Restricted By Robots.Txt

Restricted By Robots.Txt : It Is Very Common Problems Of Google Webmaster Tools. If You Are A Blogspot User You Can See It On Google Webmaster Tools. When I Am Going To Checked My Blog Traffic Stats On Google Webmaster Tools I Was Notified That This Problem Was Detected On 28 September 2009 During My Website Crawling.
I Was Very Warred About It. Because It Is My Favorite Blog And Also A Nice Website For Google Adsense .But After Some Days I Solve This Problem Without Any Work.

Do Don’t Worry It Is Very Normal Problem. Take It Easy . It Means Blocks The Search Section Of Your Site From Bots To Stop Duplication.

Or You Will Get The Same Content On Multiple Urls, Which Could Result In Strange Ranking On Search Results. After Some Days They Automatically Block Any URL . So Do Not Worry It's Very Common And Also Normal You Can Say It Intentional.
If You Have Any Confuse About It You Can Contact With Me Via My Yahoo Im Or Comment With You Website Url , Phone Number And Yahoo Mail Id

Popular posts from this blog